Pentaxia, like every other responsible company in the UK has put in place actions to minimise the potential spread of the Coronavirus (Covid 19) and to ensure we continue to meet our customers needs.
These actions include:
- Remote working where practical for all staff to minimise exposure;
- Adjusting working patterns for our production staff to reduce staff concentrations and allow social distancing;
- All visits to our site cancelled unless approved;
- All meetings to utilise video conferencing (Microsoft Teams);
- Enhanced cleaning in critical areas;
- An ”open door” policy where practical to avoid staff having contact with door handles etc.
It is a challenging time for everyone in business. We pass on our best wishes to our suppliers and customers as we all work our way through these difficulties.
Working together will ensure we all emerge successfully.