Like many composite companies in the UK, our origins originally link back to the motorsport composites supply chain. In 2008 when the business was founded and we had a single 5-axis machine, our primary business function was to supply patterns directly to motorsport customers and their associated motorsport composites sub-suppliers. It was continual feedback from our motorsport clients in 2011 that prompted us to invest in our first autoclave and embark upon our composite journey.
We understand the demanding deadlines associated with motorsport composites supply, the often highly complex nature of the components and budget sensitivity. Our team at Pentaxia are highly experienced in motorsport composites supply, with the majority having spent their earlier careers working in this sector – especially in laminating, trimming and quality.
Today, we continue to remain highly active within the motorsport sector throughout the year supporting several front of grid F1 teams and endurance racing teams, most often with “end to end” delivered solutions (patterns, moulds & parts).
With our modern facilities, we have the capability of supporting our motorsport clients with basic or complex patternmaking and component supply, right up to potential full vehicle assembly
- Management team highly experienced in motorsport (quality, machining & composites)
- Fast quote turnaround (subject to complexity), often within 60 mins of RFQ
- 7-day multi-shift working capability, 24/7 support availability
- Dedicated motorsport focussed Laminating Supervisors
- End to end supply service – tooling design, patternmaking and composite production
- Autoclave and Press curing capability, aerospace standard ovens
- Extensive pattern-making resources (with five 5-axis machines) for build to print
- Machining & composite plant duplication – minimising possible downtime
- Complex composite assembly manufacturing expertise (high risk/stressed parts)
- Composite component development for future vehicles/powertrains
- Company vehicle for same day national delivery.
We are a trusted manufacturing partner for our high profile customers and are proud of our capabilities and offer an on-time, cost effective and high quality service in an ever changing, highly competitive motorsport sector.