In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.on.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. Before doing this please bear in mind that disabling cookies may affect your experience on this site and prevent certain features from working correctly.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. Cookies provide general information regarding the computer and browser software used by a visitor to the site owners.
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.