Quality & Inspection
Our Quality Team has over 60 years combined experience across many industry sectors including automotive, presswork, machining, and aerospace. Our continual investment ensures we have the necessary systems, controls and procedures in place to facilitate continued expansion without risking any lapse in our customer quality expectations.
Pentaxia Limited is committed to a policy of providing composite materials, tooling and components that meets all statutory and regulatory requirements, to the quality standard required by our customers in a cost-effective manner.
To achieve this, we shall:
- Strive to meet or exceed the current, new and potential requirements of our customers by means of continuous assessment and evaluation of their needs.
- Ensure that all staff are provided with the necessary resources and training.
- Create an environment encouraging every individual within the company to identify and implement continuous improvement.
- Publish corporate goals and targets that embody these objectives.
- Operate a Business Management System that shall meet with the requirements of AS9100D and BS EN ISO 9001:2015 to ensure that quality standards are constantly met and improved.
- Deliver a Quality Management System consistent with the best practices set for the market in which we serve.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 approval (link to shared certification)
- Implementation strategy in place for TS16949
Quality Control Technology within our controlled facility enables:
- Batch or Single Inspection
- Measurement Investigation
- First Article (FAIR) or Initial sample inspection (ISIR)
- Inspection to CAD (Iges / Step)
- Reverse Engineering
- Gauge & Fixtures Verification
- Onsite Inspection Services
- Statistical Reports where required
- Third Party Verification
- Problem Solving Investigation
- Portable measuring arms Hexagon 7 Axis Arm 0-2.5m and the Faro Platinum 0-2.4m arm
- First article inspection reporting (FAIR) to AS9102 using industry standard IPI VisualFair software
- Primary inspection utilising Hexagon 7 Axis and Faro Platinum arms. Full inspection of patterns to validate the mould form and subsequent composite components
- Final inspection using Delcam PowerInspect Software.
Manufacturing complex tooling requires exceptional Quality and Inspection process control and we have developed a solid reputation in the composites market for manufacturing world-class tooling solutions.
Regularly we are requested to produce an initial prove-out component from our completed tooling as part of the customer acceptance/buy off process. Once the component inspection has been validated by the customer, the entire suite is often delivered locally before eventual shipment elsewhere in UK, Europe, North America or to an LCC (low cost country) for long-term volume manufacturing.
At Pentaxia we are proud of our capabilities and would be happy to share our expertise. If you would like to discuss future projects, please get in touch as we aim to exceed your expectations in all aspects of our manufacturing approach.